Royal Construction Limited (hereinafter called “We”/ “Our”) treats personal information of our users (“Users”/ “You”/ “Your”) of the Royal Construction Limited Website “www.royalconstruction.com” (hereinafter called the “Site”) as private and confidential.
This Policy applies to usage of the Site as well as information contained on the Site.
Royal Construction Limited is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified as our customer or when using this Website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal identification information – We collect and use information about You to administer Our business. Information collected shall include Your contact information including email address, demographic information, telephone number, occupation, and any other information we may deem necessary. We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you complete a form, visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to Our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, and in connection features or resources made available on our Site.
- Non-personal identification information – This isinformation received whenever You interact with us or through Our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, and provide you with better service, particularly with regard to the following:
- Internal record keeping;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To improve our services;
- To send materials creating awareness about our industry, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- To contact you occasionally for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- To carry out a survey or other site features; and
- To improve our Site through feedback you provide.
We will not share with other parties, information which you may provide as our client or when using the Site, except to the extent necessary to provide Services to you, further to obtaining your consent.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic to our site or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once You have used these links to leave Our Site, You should note that We do not have any control over such websites. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which You provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement(s) applicable to such websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If You have previously agreed to us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by emailing us at email.website.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless we have Your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which We think You may find interesting subject to your written permission to do so.
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect.
We adopt appropriate data
collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect
against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your
personal information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We will not disclose Your personal information to anyone outside without Your consent to do so unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Royal Construction Limited when We have your consent to do so. We shall obtain your consent before sharing of any sensitive personal information
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Royal Construction Limited if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Royal Construction Limited, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, You signify Your acceptance of this policy. If You do not agree to this policy, please do not use Our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed Your acceptance of those changes.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever You use Our services, We aim to provide You with access to Your personal information. If that information is wrong, We strive to give You ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless We have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating Your personal information, We may ask You to verify Your identity before We can act on Your request.